Khám mắt - Kính Thuốc Thu Hà: Với hơn 25 năm phục vụ, đội ngũ Y Bác sĩ lâu năm dày dặn kinh nghiệm, công tác tại các bệnh viện đầu ngành tại Hà Nội, thái độ phục vụ ân cần chu đáo, các sản phẩm kính gọng, kính mát, kính mắt thời trang chính hãng; PHÒNG KHÁM CHUYÊN KHOA MẮT - KÍNH THUỐC THU HÀ tự tin mình là một địa chỉ uy tín và là lựa chọn đúng đắn cho mọi nhu cầu về chăm sóc mắt của Bạn!
Số 134 -140 Bà Triệu,
P.Nguyễn Du Q.Hai Bà Trưng, HN
Dung dịch nhỏ khi đeo kính áp tròng Renu Rewetting Drops 8ml
Cung cấp bởi: Bausch & Lomb(HongKong) LTD
Xuất sứ: USA
Công Dụng: Bôi trơn và làm mềm kính áp tròng
Bausch & Lomb renu MultiPlus® lubricating & rewetting drops is a sterile, preserved solution recommended to effectively lubricate and rewet soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses for more comfortable lens wear.
A sterile, isotonic solution that contains povidone, boric acid, potassium chloride, sodium borate and sodium chloride; preserved with edetate disodium 0.1% and sorbic acid 0.1%.
Bausch & Lomb renu MultiPlus lubricating & rewetting drops are ideal for rewetting daily wear or extended wear lenses and disposable lenses or lenses prescribed for frequent replacement. If you wear extended wear lenses, this solution can be used to rewet your lenses after sleep.
Bausch & Lomb renu MultiPlus lubricating & rewetting drops are indicated for use to lubricate and rewet soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses during wear. The product may be used with daily wear or extended wear lenses and with disposable lenses or lenses prescribed for frequent replacement.
CONTRAINDICATIONS (Reasons not to use):
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENT IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.
WARNINGS: PROBLEMS WITH CONTACT LENSES AND LENS CARE PRODUCTS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY TO THE EYE.
It is essential that you follow your eye care professional’s directions and all labeling instructions for proper use and care of your lenses and lens care products, including the lens case. Eye problems, including corneal ulcers, can develop rapidly and lead to loss of vision. Daily wear lenses are not indicated for overnight wear and should not be worn while sleeping. Clinical studies have shown the risk of serious adverse reactions is increased when these lenses are worn overnight. Extended wear lenses should be regularly removed for cleaning and disinfection or for disposal and replacement on the schedule prescribed by your eye care professional. Clinical studies have shown that there is an increased incidence of serious adverse reactions in extended wear contact lens users as compared to daily wear contact lens users. Studies have also shown that the risk of serious adverse reactions increases the longer extended wear lenses are worn before removal for cleaning and disinfection or for disposal and replacement.
Studies have also shown that smokers have a higher incidence of adverse reactions. If you experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness of the eye, immediately remove your lenses and promptly contact your eye care professional.
It is recommended that contact lens wearers see their eye care professional twice each year, or if directed, more frequently.
To avoid contamination of your solution or your lenses:
• Do not touch tip of container to any surface.
• Replace cap after using.
Do not transfer this solution to other bottles or containers. Not for use with heat (thermal) disinfection.
• Always clean, disinfect, rinse and soak your lenses each time they are removed.
• Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
• Store solution at room temperature.
• Use before the expiration date marked on the carton and bottle.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
ADVERSE REACTIONS (Problems and what to do):
The following problems may occur: eyes sting, burn or itch (irritation), comfort is less than when lens was first placed on the eye, feeling of something in the eye (foreign body, scratched area), excessive watering (tearing) of the eye, unusual eye secretions, redness of the eye, reduced sharpness of vision (poor visual acuity), blurred vision, rainbows or halos around objects, sensitivity to light (photophobia), or dry eyes.
If you notice any of the above:
• Immediately remove your lenses.
• If the discomfort or problem stops, then look closely at the lens. • If the lens is in any way damaged, DO NOT put the lens back on your eye. Place the lens in the storage case and contact your eye care professional.
• If the lens has dirt, an eyelash, or other foreign body on it, or the problem stops and the lens appears undamaged, thoroughly clean, rinse and disinfect the lens, then reinsert it.
• If the problem continues, IMMEDIATELY remove the lens and consult your eye care professional.
If any of the above symptoms occur, a serious condition such as infection, corneal ulcer, neovascularization or iritis may be present. Seek immediate professional identification of the problem and prompt treatment to avoid serious eye damage.
All adverse reactions observed while using Bausch & Lomb renu MultiPlus lubricating & rewetting drops should be reported to: Bausch & Lomb, Rochester, NY 14609, 1-800-553-5340.
Good Lens Care Practices
• Always wash and rinse your hands before you handle your lenses.
• Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you remove them.
• Always handle the same lens, the right or the left, first in order to avoid mix-ups.
• After use, always empty and rinse the lens case with fresh rinsing solution and allow to air dry.
• When wearing disposable lenses, each time you remove a lens, discard it and replace it with a new lens.
Bausch & Lomb renu MultiPlus lubricating & rewetting drops are available for purchase in 0.27 Fl. Oz. (8 mL) plastic bottles. Bottles and cartons are marked with a lot number and expiration date.
Toll Free Product Information Call: 1-800-553-5340
®/TM are trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated or its affiliates. © Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
Manufactured by: Bausch & Lomb, Rochester, NY 14609 Made in USA.
|Độ ngậm nước||55%|
|Bán kính cong||8.6mm|
|Dãy độ cận||-0.00 Diop / -9.00 Diop|